martedì 30 settembre 2008

Oooops!


(old photo...)


I'm terribly late...


I'm so late I really don't know what to say...


AND I haven't any good excuse for it...


Daring Bakers September Challenge was due just a couple of days ago... but I completely forgotten!


Forgotten the challenge? Oh no, not indeed! I made dutyfully my lavash cracker and a yummy hummus, that, in my opinion, was just the right companion to them... but I completely forget to take pics!!!! I had a dinner, I made them as appetizers and they were gone before I realized the fact: I haven't got a single picture!!!


So now?


So now I can just say "Sorry" to my fellows and feeling a little guilty... but they were delicious and I can say that the hummus was indeed the best choice I could made!
Next time I will try my pasta-maker (the one for lasagne), to made them really thin, because if they had a fault, was that they weren't very thin.

Nessun commento: